INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies analytical: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies social: are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliates cookies affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: Store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
- Session cookies session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ¡
DKJ-7 SISTEMES DE SEGURETAT, S.L. is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Stakeholder and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and the right to limit or oppose their processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
DKJ-7 SISTEMES DE SEGURETAT, S.L.. C/ AMPLE, 86 BXOS. – 17200 PALAFRUGELL (Girona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection officer: C/ DOCTOR CLOS, 56, 17491 PERALADA – email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
External providers of this website:
COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website may install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
|Delete cookies from your|
|Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g., profiled logins).|
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Internet Explorer. Versió 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/c%C3%B3mo-eliminar-archivos-de-cookies-en-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc|
|Firefox. Versió 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versió 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|